See What Others Say
What does it mean to be part of Mind in Brighton and Hove’s LiVE Project?
Here are some thoughts from LiVE Project members:
- “Working with you and the others at LiVE has been such a positive and meaningful activity for me, and I am really looking forward to what next year brings.”
- “In the three years I have been part of this service I have gained so much confidence, meeting other service users and getting paid opportunities to change services. It has given me real purpose”.
- “Having space to express myself and be really listened to with empathy and respect was really comforting”.
- “The peer support and social activity I have experienced through service user participation has been a key element in my own recovery”.
- ” I really appreciate the time you take to chat and the support and advice you offer. I wish I had known about the project earlier as no one else had any idea what I was on about!”.
Contact us if you would like to find out more about joining LiVE