Welcome to Mind in Brighton and Hove’s LiVE Project
We are a project for people in Brighton and Hove with:
- Personal – or lived – experience of mental health issues (their own or those of someone they care for).
- An interest in improving and developing local mental health services
- An interest in local wellbeing info & events
What do we do?
- We organise and support communication between people with lived experience and people who commission and develop local mental health services
- We encourage, support and train project members to use their expertise in order to improve local mental health services
- We provide a safe and friendly environment for members to meet and socialise at monthly team meetings
- We publish a regular newsletter with details of the latest local participation events, wellbeing information, activities and courses – see below to sign up!
If you’d like to receive LiVE’s e-newsletter offering a great range of local consultation & wellbeing info, low cost courses, support groups & fab events, then click the link below to join our online network https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7FVF5TZ