Welcome to Mind in Brighton and Hove’s LiVE Project
LiVE has been a project for people in Brighton and Hove with:
- Personal – or lived – experience of mental health issues (their own or those of someone they care for).
- An interest in improving and developing local mental health services
- An interest in local wellbeing info & events
Watch our short film put together by project members to find out more!
What did we do?
- We organised and supported communication between people with lived experience and people who commission and develop local mental health services
- We encouraged, supported and trained project members to use their expertise in order to improve local mental health services
- We provided a safe and friendly environment for members to meet and socialise at monthly team meetings
- We published a regular newsletter with details of the latest local participation events, wellbeing information, activities and courses.